Saturday, October 1, 2011

31 Days of Halloween

So...I know that the SyFy channel does a 31 Days of Halloween, and ABC Family does 13 Days of Halloween and AMC as well does a FearFest.

So partially in honor of them...and in honor of the fact that it is now the month of October (my favorite month with my favorite holiday, Halloween), I shall do the same thing.

Welcome to MY 31 Days of Halloween!

Over the next 31 days I will watch some of the classic Halloween movies. They may or may not be scary. They may or may not be gory. They may be psychological thrillers...they may not be. What they will be...is fun entertainment for me.

Some of the movies I may have already seen. Some may be remakes and others may be the originals.


So...first up:

Friday the 13th (2009)



Stay tuned....for thrills and chills...bwahahaha!

No comments: