Saturday, December 31, 2011

Jeff Dunham's Controlled Chaos

I bought tickets to see Jeff Dunham, my favorite ventriloquist. I was excited and not excited all at the same time. It was at the end of the Christmas season and work had been exhausting so I just wasn't really in the mood. But I went.

The arena was PACKED. Luckily I got tickets in the front center section. So, slowly, I made my way to our area.


Here is the stage from the seats. Not bad, right?




Here was the entire stage, so you can get the idea.





And then the show began! (Disclaimer: I don't own any form of Jeff Dunham's Controlled Chaos show or any of the dummies. I'm just a fan who was happy to be there.)


Jeff starts with his own stand up before bringing out the 'stars' of the show.





First up: Walter. I love Walter just because he is crotchety. I believe I will be this guy, just in female form, when I'm older. ;-)





Bubba J was next.





And of course, Achmed, the dead terrorist. :-)





Next, was my favorite, Peanut!! He is wild, zany, crazy...aka, me!




And the show can't be complete without Jose Jalapeno on a Stick!




We laughed a lot and had a great time. My abs and ribs were sore from the hysteria and while I had seen the Controlled Chaos show on TV, live was the way to go!

No comments: