Saturday, September 6, 2014

Four Corners Brewery

Today's adventure involved BEER! Local beer from a local brewery. After an early lunch in the Trinity Groves area, we headed over to the Four Corners Brewery Company for samples and a tour of the facility.



The tour began with a history of the company, how it was started by a home brewer and his partners. The company itself is coming up on it's 2nd anniversary and it's doing extremely well. After the history lesson, it was on to the tour, where we heard about each step of the brewing process. Pretty interesting.






Then it was on to the best part of the tour...the sampling! I got a flight of beers so I could try them all. The Local Buzz, Red's Roja, Block Party and El Chingon. The Local Buzz was my favorite, but the others were pretty tasty too.


But to be honest...I think we had more fun stacking the glasses when we were finished. Yes, I will admit. I acted like a child...but we were having fun. I look forward to going back soon and trying some of their seasonal beers!


Please note: no glasses were harmed in the making of this blog post. ;-)

No comments: