Sunday, July 4, 2010

NYC...What Is It About You?

Really? What is it?

I went to New York for the Bachelorette weekend for Elizabeth (affectionately known as Fomby, and pictured below).

We had an interesting first night...consisting of a Malaysian dinner and a burlesque show (I said interesting). We had a great time and walked ALL over the city.

We were staying at a friend of Fomby's in the financial district, right next to Trinity Church (National Treasure anyone? Albuquerque! Snorkel!) Anyway, it was a beautiful apartment and a beautiful church. I did feel like I needed to go into the crypt and look for treasure...



After our night of debauchery, we went out for brunch off of Times Square, saw street performers and walked around Central Park.


Anyway, it was a great trip and even though I would never live in NYC, it is always nice to visit.

No comments: