Tuesday, September 24, 2013

...at the old ballgame!

It's sad, really. I finally got to go to my first Texas Rangers game since returning to Dallas over a year ago. I know, I know! You are all probably wondering "what took you so long?" and it's a legit question. My answer "I don't know!"

But, it finally happened! Thanks to a board member, twenty of us were able to go out to the game this past Monday to watch the Rangers play our Houston rivals, the Astros.

Let me just say, I had the 'cool' car. :-)


 
And I got to spend time with my 'bestie' which is always a pleasure. 


Our seats were awesome (box seats, WHAT?!), plus the food was tasty and filling!


The company was pretty cool too. ;-)



And what's a baseball game without ice cream in a helmet?!?!


It was a pretty kicka...I mean, butt, game, as you can see from the score below. We were even lucky enough to watch one of our Rangers hit for the cycle (aka, he hit a single, double, triple and home run...not necessarily in that order) and he was only the 7th player in Rangers history to do so.


Unfortunately, I don't think I will be going to any more baseball games this Fall, but I'll be working extra hard to go back out in the Spring!

GO RANGERS!

No comments: