Monday, August 20, 2007

And so it begins...

Well, this is the first of hopefully many posts. I am trying this in a new and exciting, yet darker time in my life. As I begin a new job in a new city, I think back on the life I have had so far and I'm grateful. Everything has led me to this point. While I am currently under some emotional stress, I do not regret what has gotten me here. Everything happens for a reason...maybe. I'm not entirely sure I agree with this statement, but it's more than what I have to go on at the point. My future isn't very clear, nor did I expect it to be. Although I wish it were more clear than my current vision allows.
My blog's address, I believe, suits me well. At least the stubborn part. Angel? Probably more like devil, but I truly think that "stubborn" and "angel" combined suit me better. Hell, Lucifer was considered a "fallen angel" but that was already taken. As for the blog heading, well, I do believe this. I feel deep down I have had and probably will always have trouble with my soul. I don't think I've ever completely understood and nor will I understand the capability of my soul. I guess it will just have to come down to that final day...

1 comment:

Megan said...

FIRST COMMENT!!
Heh heh heh. Welcome to the blogosphere, Punkin! I still think you shoulda called it "The Adventures of Punkin and Peanut", but your title is nice and dark... like you... BWAAAhahahaha...